[ux] UX team meeting canceled tomorrow + update on the onionbrowser survey

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Wed Sep 6 10:10:00 UTC 2017

Linda Naeun Lee:
> Hi all,
>
> Because of traveling and in person work, it would logistically be best to
> cancel tomorrow's meeting. The agenda tomorrow was to finalize the Onion
> Browser survey.
>
> We've worked out what to change on https://marvelapp.com/4h97d4g/,
> documented what to do next on
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/23376, and I'll give hiro
> the necessary images from the app store and a finalized version of the
> survey next week.

Hey!

I'm probably too busy to follow you up on this project but I wanted to
tell you that we'll also be working on making surveys for Tails in the
very short future (October?).

Our technical requirements are very similar to your and we started
listing possible platforms here:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/survey_platform/

I also recommend this cool article about building good online
qualitative surveys.

https://www.nngroup.com/articles/qualitative-surveys/