[ux] Update about the UX team

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Oct 31 16:56:12 UTC 2017

Hello UX list,

I am writing this email to give you some updates related to the UX team.
Since last Friday Linda is no longer working at Tor, this means that she
won't be leading the team anymore.

Linda is a member of the Tor community and a member of our Communty
Council, but we are not sure about her specific plans. Independently of
what they are, we wish her all the best.

I have been thinking a lot about the team and Tor will be hiring again
soon. I will keep the list updated as we move forward with that.

I will continue to organize the UX efforts inside of Tor and resume the
Team meetings starting next week.

For the Triage meeting, we will pick up where we were at just before
Montreal.

And for our UX meeting, since we haven't organized our roadmap yet, I
would like for us to work on that. I will have a draft for the team by
then too.

Let me know if there are any questions,
Isabela