[ux] Tails is looking for people in Berlin to test new features with us

Elio Qoshi ping at elioqoshi.me
Fri Nov 24 10:47:49 UTC 2017

Hi Sajolida,

Have you considered promoting this on opensourcedesign.net ?
You could add it as an Event or even "Job" post to ask people for help.
There are quite a few Open Source Designers in Berlin, like Jan
Borchardt from Nextcloud or Charlie from Wikimedia. Ame from Simply
Secure is also in Berlin as Gunner said.

If you need more UX help, I should be able to help out a bit as well
(although from afar) :)

Take care,
Elio