[ux] Tails is looking for people in Berlin to test new features with us

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Thu Nov 23 15:32:00 UTC 2017

Hi Tor people,

Sorry to hijack this list for something not purely related to Tor!

But two of us will be in Berlin from December 8 to 11 doing a UX sprint
to design new features of Tails. As part of this, I'm recruiting
volunteers to do some user testing.

I though that some people on this list might live in Berlin or tell me
which other communication channels I could use :)

Thanks in advance!

				-----8<------

Berliners, come test new features of Tails with us and get a T-shirt!

We are working on making it much easier to use VeraCrypt in Tails.

We want to test our design with users to make sure that it is really
easy to use. We are looking for users of either VeraCrypt, Tails, or
both.

Don't be shy! It will be a great opportunity to contribute to
world-class privacy software like Tails, even if you have little or no
knowledge of Tails or VeraCrypt.

The tests will take place in Berlin (Wedding) on Friday 8, Saturday 9,
and Sunday 10 of December in the afternoon. Plan to stay with us for 1
hour.

We will give you a Tails T-shirt as a token of our thanks.

Please, take this survey so we can organize our schedule:

https://survey.tails.boum.org/index.php/374714

And if you can't come, maybe you can forward this to 2-3 other people
in Berlin?

About Tails

Tails is a live operating system that you can start on any computer
from a USB stick. Tails provides a secure computing environment out of
the box.

Tails is used by more than 20,000 users daily. Activists and
journalists use Tails to create dissident books and videos, chat
off-the-record, browse the web anonymously, and share sensitive
documents.

Tails is free software and based on Debian.

https://tails.boum.org/