[ux] Invite for UX meeting tomorrow Wed Nov 14 at 1700UTC

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Nov 14 19:14:34 UTC 2017

Hello there,

And special hello to comms and community folks hehe :)

First sorry for this last minute invite but is ok if not everyone can
make it. I will share notes and we will have more of these syncs anws :)

I would like to invite the comms teams and folks from community team to
talk about support.torproject.org.

We worked today on a process we want to follow for all portals (some
steps we have done already, you will see) and we would like to chat with
you about it, in case you have any questions and so on.

This is important in a project this big so everyone knows what will
happen and when.

#### process for each site will be:

0. content architecture - map current content related to the portal and
organize it
1. whiteboard draw organization of the content into pages
2. wireframe these pages
3. create design for these pages [these include design reviews till we
are happy with what we have]
4. start organizing content for the pages (with the design already done
we will be working with that)
5. update high definition mockups with real content
6. guerrilla user testing #1
7. start coding the pages
8. once content is finished we upload them on transifex for translation
to start
9. Once coding is done we can start QA by language (as translations gets
complete)
10.[we could do another user test here too before launch if we want - or
we can run one after lunch and continue iteration]

^^^ I am translating this into tickets on Trac, which is where we will
centralize all the tasks associated with this work The main Trac ticket
is #21222 and we also have a milestone for the project:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/milestone/website%20redesign

I think tomorrow we can talk about this and see who is doing what,
answer questions about the process etc.

Also, if you haven't seen the new stuff Antonela did for the
support.torproject.org design, please check Marvel and add comments:

https://marvelapp.com/4471ig9

Hope to chat with you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Isabela