[ux] nice article related to our world

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Nov 14 18:45:44 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I got this article in my inbox (some of you who use this tool might have
got it too :P):

https://www.invisionapp.com/blog/user-experience-blockchain/

Thought of sharing because I like her approach:

"The answers to those questions present an opportunity to engage users
in a positive experience by highlighting the touchpoints where the
backend is making their lives better.

And in order to do that, designers must first understand what’s going on
behind the scenes. It helps to speak the same language if we want to
join the conversation with developers.

What follows are the concepts I’ve been exposed to during our product
development sessions and how I connect them to our own UX design workflow."

^^ and what follows this.

She is talking about her world, which is not Tor world :) but I think is
a nice approach to a similar problem we do have at the Tor world.

Hope you enjoy o/
isabela