[ux] No UX team meeting next week (5/29)

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu May 25 14:28:15 UTC 2017

On 5/24/17 17:40, Linda Naeun Lee wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We'll be skipping this meeting because that Monday is a TPI holiday.
>
> I'm also in the middle of trying to migrate the meetings to the middle
> of the week and onto irc. Respond to that email thread and let me know
> what you think of these changes!
>
> Cheers,
> Linda

Hello world!

I know we are not having this meeting next week. But I am adding Tommy
to the thread, just he can lurk when we have our next one.

This way he can follow our process and will have more context for when
we need his help with copy :) which we will do and a lot! hehe

cheers and have a nice holiday!

isabela