[ux] UX July 19 meeting summary: discussing changes to the tor browser toolbar

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Mon Jul 24 16:32:33 UTC 2017

Hi everyone, let's meet to discuss this again this week. (arthur, I'll hold
off on the tickets until this happens and the discussion has settled.)

The UX meeting is reserved for discussing user testing for onionbrowser,
but I am free to meet on Wednesday after that, at 1800 UTC. I've sent out
an invitation to the people in this thread. If that doesn't work, I am open
to meeting later that afternoon, or sometime Thursday/Friday.

  Linda N. Lee
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2