[ux] UX team summary for June 2017

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Wed Jul 5 21:20:18 UTC 2017

Hi all:

June felt like a productive month, mostly due to the organizational
processes in place! This was the first month of weekly ticket triages *and*
team meetings, which gave us a better sense of what is going on in the
organization and how to prioritize our work.

This month, we spent a majority of our efforts redesigning the new blog. We
made design changes to update the look and feel of the website, as well as
making some changes to make it easier to read blog posts and comments. The
corresponding tickets are:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/22510,
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/22392,

We also iterated the first design of tor launcher according to Linda's
previous research, and started to schedule content discussions for
torproject.org. We were working on torproject.org stuff pretty centrally
the last couple of months, but we're shifting to prioritize the tor
launcher work since that has funding and a deadline while the torproject.org
effort does not.

Linda also attended Mozilla all-hands and talked with firefox about
uplifting features, and had great discussions with Arthur, Nathan, and
Amogh about what UX work to collaborate on! Exciting.

Cheers,

  Linda N. Lee
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2