[ux] Team check in tomorrow at 1600 UTC

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Dec 19 01:41:31 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow we will have our final check in meeting for December!

December 23rd till Jan1st is holiday (time off) for payed ppl at Tor so
we won't have a meeting in that week.

As usual we will look at December work see what we think we will finish
in December and see how our January is looking like.

We might have to do some changes on our roadmap in 2018 (speed up the
website redesign project)  - but I will leave this for January :) don't
need to touch on that tomorrow, just want to give the heads up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ELMvnIksL-m_r0vJt_rwpIkcjyzZpCyYiQJO1PveRZM/edit?usp=drive_web

I will try a new thing this month, instead of me writing the report of
what the team did for December, I will share a pad and we all can
collaborate on it together. Hope to do it early in the morning just
before the meeting, sorry don't have the time now.

See you there tomorrow at 1600UTC on #tor-meeting o/

cheers,

isabela