[ux] Fwd: [tor-project] UX team report for November 2017!

Antonela Debiasi hola at antonela.me
Thu Dec 14 14:18:43 UTC 2017

Sajolida:

I'm super interested in getting inspiration from this work for Tails.
> Is there a Git repo where I can see the code and follow the coding
> process? styleguide.torproject.org seems to be only the output of it.

Glad you like it! You're right. We are still working on it.

Our main idea is that people who are already using Bootstrap
can quickly add a few CSS files and then have a set of branded
components to use on any web-based Tor related project, like Tails :)

@Hiro can give you more details about the development side of things if you
want to go deep.

We will keep you updated, for sure.

On 13 December 2017 at 07:16, sajolida <sajolida at pimienta.org> wrote:

> isabela:
> > Subject: [tor-project] UX team report for November 2017!
> > Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 21:09:11 -0500
> > From: isabela <isabela at torproject.org>
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > First of all! We now have Antonela as part of our team working on Design
> > o/
>
> Great!
>
> > Another work we are doing that is part of this big effort is the
> > creation of 'styleguide at torproject.org'. If you were at the Seattle dev
> > meeting (Q4 2016) you might remember that we were working on a design
> > style guideline for Tor Project [5]
> >
> > What we did was to apply that to some components of 'bootstrap' and have
> > a fork version of it where people can easily build sites using the
> > css/templates from styleguide.torproject.org
> >
> > We are still working on that in December but should be done soon. This
> > work will definetly speed up the process of building sites within the
> > Tor Project ecosystem.
>
> I'm super interested in getting inspiration from this work for Tails.
> Is there a Git repo where I can see the code and follow the coding
> process? styleguide.torproject.org seems to be only the output of it.

◕ ‿ ◕

http://antonela.me
http://dribbble.com/antonela
http://www.linkedin.com/in/antoneladebiasi