[ux] This week's UX team meeting and tickets
Linda Naeun Lee
linda at torproject.org
Wed Aug 30 18:20:55 UTC 2017
*Team meeting summary*:
This week, we made progress on the Onion Browser branding survey by getting
another round of feedback for the next iteration of the prototype,
confirming how to distribute the survey, and how we're hosting the survey.
- #*16665*: Circuit visualizer needs a cue about guards
- isabela has an idea, and will write a proposal that incorporates a lot
of the comments' ideas on the ticket.
- #*23247*: Communicating security expectations for .onion: what to say
about different padlock states for .onion services
- isabela will leave a comment on the ticket saying she'll work on it
- #*22785*: Show an alternative icon for features that are blocked and
- antonela offered to make assets for the progress bar once they are
- #*22266*: fix the jump-to-80% issue
- re-triage it next week, after reading it over again and thinking of
the user stories.
- linda commented on the ticket saying that we're thinking about it, and
took notes of her thoughts.
- #*20842*: Proposal: Improve Tor Browser font whitelist / bundled fonts
- antonela will come up with font suggestions based on aesthetics,
character coverage, printability, licensing, and file size, and comment it
on the pad. Hopefully this will give her some feedback.
Linda N. Lee
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the UX