[ux] August 16 UX meeting summary: we're going to survey users about onionbrowser's brand presence

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu Aug 17 17:16:14 UTC 2017

On 8/17/17 10:14, Stephanie Whited wrote:
> On 8/17/17 1:08 PM, isabela wrote:
>
>> Hi Linda and Onion Browser folks!
>>
>> I am adding Stephanie to this conversation as she is working on Tor's
>> brand stuff and probably would have great things to add :)
>>
>> cheers,
>> Isabela
> Thanks! I'd like to update our branding on the survey. Are we planning
> to keep it as a google doc? We got some flak when someone thought a
> recent survey about onion services was using google docs (though it's not).
> -Steph

No we won't have it on google docs. After we have the questions defined
we will ask Hiro to build it and host it on our servers. It will also be
under https and torproject.org domain and hopefully we will have a
.onion option for it as well.

I think if we do any survey with anyone (the case of the survey going on
right now is not coming from us but from a university) we should host it
and not use any 3rd party. And also have a .onion option.

:)

isabela