[ux] For the next UX meeting: brainstorming content for tpo.org portals

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Mon Apr 17 20:05:52 UTC 2017

I think it would be useful to separate out a 'Running Relays' section
from 'Support'.  Maybe it goes under a 'Volunteer' section, but I
don't think it fits in Support and I think it's important to devote
some effort to.

The content would be:
- How to keep tor daemons up to date on different distros
- How to run different types of relays (middle, bridge, exit)
- How to set up an obfsproxy bridge
- How to respond to abuse if you're an exit
- How to find and communicate with a hosting provider to be an exit

-tom