[ux] For the next UX meeting: brainstorming content for tpo.org portals

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Mon Apr 17 16:52:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This week, we discussed the content that should go on the outreach portal
during the UX meeting. While having the fruitful(!) conversation, it
occurred to me that having a conversation about where to put what content,
all at the same time, may be useful:

I've created a place to brainstorm content
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xT0TTH_jI32xwU4sz7XwgLtFDoqj97uL5JhQauIOl4A/edit?usp=sharing>.
Before the next UX meeting, take the time to write down anything that you
think that should go on the website!

We will look at this document next week to talk about:

   - agreeing on what content should go where
   - prioritizing what content should go on the main part of each portal
   (home, dev, support, and outreach will all have a landing page)
   - discussing any questions in the "discussion" section (bottom of the
   google doc).

See you next week! Thanks for everyone for coming and being patient as I
get all the organizational stuff stabilized. :)

-Linda

P.S.: The UX weekly meeting is at https://meet.jit.si/TorUX at 1500 UTC.
Join us!