[ux] Change our meeting this week to Thursday 1800 UTC ???

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Mon Sep 19 13:40:13 UTC 2016

Hello there!

Would be ok to change our meeting this week and have it on Thursday
instead of Wednesday?

It might be hard for me to join on Wednesday and also, Linda might be
able to join us on Thursday if we do it then! :)

I was thinking about 1800 UTC for the time - I have another meeting
earlier that is why I am proposing a little bit later than the usual time.

We should discuss the feedback received so far on the style guidelines
to prepare for our discussion session at the dev meeting.

Cheers,
Isabela