[ux] IRC meeting today (Wed Sept 7) 1700UTC at #tor-project

isabela at torproject.org isabela at torproject.org
Wed Sep 7 12:59:42 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Reminder we have our meeting today, Wed Sept 7,  at 1700UTC on
#tor-project channel.

I sent the internal launch email to the list for review. We should try
to get the final version of the style guidelines and see what else is
missing for us to do the internal launch.

As discussed in previous meeting we will also host a session at the
Seattle Meeting -- we should see who is coming and what else we can be
discussing there as a team.

There are some projects coming up that our team could help reviewing,
like Tor Browser for Android and usability of metrics.torproject.org. ;)

Cheers,

Isabela