[ux] Orfox Security Slider

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Mon Oct 31 14:31:38 UTC 2016

Hello,

We're making good progress in porting over the security slider to Orfox.

We finished designing the mobile user interface. Documentation of our
the process here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/UX/OrfoxSecuritySlider

We also hired a ​contractor to develop the appropriate changes. Yay!

P.S.:

A wiki page with a tl;dr gist of our projects (and the link to each
project's page) is here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam/PastProjects

You can get to that page (and other good ones) from the UX team page:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam

The UX team page now has links to UX references and lists open tickets.

٩(^‿^)۶,
Linda

--
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2