[ux] What are your favorite tools?

Elio Qoshi ping at elioqoshi.me
Sat Oct 22 11:23:35 UTC 2016

I am an ex proprietary software addict, currently moving from Adobe
Software to Free Software (also switched to Linux (Fedora) from Windows,
so I definitely support what Lunar is suggesting. Inkscape is a solid
software which is a good alternative to Illustrator. I wish I could say
the same about GIMP, but I don't use it too often. Scribus is a good
tool for Print/CMYK.

I also use Balsamiq which is very nice, but not sure if there are any
Free & Open alternatives to it.

Regarding the proprietary stuff you mentioned Linda, what were you
thinking of specifically? I'm part of opensourcedesign.net so maybe we
can look for alternatives.

Cheers,
Elio