[ux] Next meeting Wed Oct 12 at 1700UTC on #tor-project (?)

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Oct 4 23:47:36 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Last time we met on irc was the week before the Dev Meeting. I know we
are supposed to have our next meeting this Wednesday.

I am suggesting we do it next one, Oct 12th, instead because people are
just coming back from a week long meeting in Seattle and are settling
back home and so on.

If that works for folks, we should meet Wednesday Oct 12 and Wednesday
Oct 25, for this month.

For Oct 12, we could catch up on what we discussed in Seattle and some
follow ups on projects and maybe start organizing our team on how we
will operate beyond the style guidelines project :)

#Exciting!

Let me know if those dates works!
Cheers,
Isabela