[ux] last meeting

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Fri Nov 11 17:02:41 UTC 2016

Hi Phil,
We actually didn't had another meeting since the one on Oct 26:
http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-project/2016/tor-project.2016-10-26-17.03.html

People are/were this week at Berlin for underexposed so we didn't had an
irc meeting but some folks had a more f2f interaction :)

I am actually thinking of proposing a meeting for Nov 30th - giving
everyone's schedule this seems to be the best date for the next one.