[ux] New IRC meeting schedule

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Mon May 23 07:01:13 UTC 2016

Nima Fatemi:
> In our kickoff meeting at Valencia we agreed to have short (30mins)
> weekly IRC meetings for a couple months to shape the team and move
> things forward in faster pace. These meetings often got extended to an
> hour, which is a sign to tell us the time has come to revisit our
> meeting schedule.
>
> We're thinking to make it a bit longer and less frequent.
>
> The proposed schedule is
>
> 	17:00 UTC (same as before) Wednesdays biweekly for an hour
>
> Does it sound good to everyone? Is there anyone who wants to participate
> in these meetings and can't make it with this proposed schedule? Please
> don't be shy. We can also create a doodle to have a better consensus, if
> this doesn't work for you.

That is not working for me at least. It might not be a big deal, though.
I can try to read the UX meeting IRC backlog (which would be easier if
you used meetbot) or you could post a summary of the discussed things to
the mailing list and we can continue discussion there in case there is
some need for that.

Georg