[ux] Notes from March 24th meeting

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu Mar 24 21:48:13 UTC 2016

Note: we are skipping next week meeting (Thursday 31st) as many of us
will be attending RightsCon

Meeting log can be found at:
http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-project/2016/tor-project.2016-03-24-17.00.html

We discussed the next steps related to the criative brief draft:
https://github.com/simplysecure/tor/blob/master/CreativeBriefforTorProjectStyleGuide.pdf

We listed the tasks that came out so far:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/PnH7bl_LkHR-_9YAUZKgrQBuIn5NXnPyl_Mkpe6Wjlt

They are:
1. come up with a catalogue of the different places the logo is
currently being used
    1.1 what are the file formats needed?
    1.2 what are the sizes and color profiles needed?
2. answer the open questions in the draft of the brief
[https://github.com/simplysecure/tor/blob/master/CreativeBriefforTorProjectStyleGuide.pdf]
    2.1 what program(s) do Tor Staff members (or other folks who need
the template) use for creating slides?
    2.2 what program(s) do folks who need the letterhead use for
drafting documents?
    2.3 does Tor use standard business cards? What do the current cards
look like? (Are we sure that the project needs new ones?)

Since we are not having a meeting next week, we should coordinate the
work on these tasks via email list.

Isabela will follow up with Shari and Tor staff on getting their
feedback for the priority order of things the guidelines will cover.

Next meeting will be on Thursday, April 7th.

cheers,
Isabela

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B