[ux] Notes from last meeting Thursday (03/17/16)

Sara Sinclair Brody scout at simplysecure.org
Wed Mar 23 17:20:13 UTC 2016

Hello, all!

As promised, I have created an initial draft of the creative brief for the
style guide. There are still some open questions, but this should provide a
concrete basis for our discussion tomorrow. Remember that the audience for
the brief is a designer, who may or may not be familiar with Tor or even
open-source software (although ideally we'll find someone with the right
set of skills and availability who is passionate about both).

Since I understand that the mailing list doesn't allow attachments, I
created a Github repository for Tor stuff that Ame and I are contributing
to and uploaded the PDF there [1]. I would be happy to put it somewhere
else if folks would prefer, just let me know.

Looking forward to chatting tomorrow,
Scout

[1]
https://github.com/simplysecure/tor/blob/master/CreativeBriefforTorProjectStyleGuide.pdf