[ux] Notes from last meeting Thursday (03/17/16)

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Fri Mar 18 20:58:13 UTC 2016

Hello there, some notes from last meeting. Sorry we didn't run the bot
this time. I don't have any logs, but if anyone has and wants to put it
in a pad to share with people, you are welcome :)

Scout and Ame gave updates on feedback collected for prioritization (we
didn't got a lot of feedback).

You can find Scout update on the pad:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/cUkCjFLwCLr3nMfxU900O8F84gojayePdXV4Ks-0ELZ

under *INDIVIDUALS' PRIORITIZED LISTS

*From there we moved to what's next in this process. Scout and Ame
shared some steps they have in mind for what's next. You can find this
process in the pad as well. We decided that Scout could give it a try on
making #2 and use her best guest for what #1 is based on our feedback.
We discussed that is probably I good idea to move on like this so we can
all understand what a creative brief is :) and the 'what prioritization'
can take place as we review Scout's draft.

So, as a next step, Scout will share the draft here at the list with at
least 24hrs from our next meeting (Thursday 24th) so we can discuss it
there.

Another question that was raised as we move forward with the creation of
our design guidelines, was how we should license it. I took the action
of inviting Wendy to our next meeting. I went ahead and also invited
Shari, who has already agreed on coming to irc to chat with us on this
topic. I give you an update when I hear from Wendy as well.

I believe this was all, please let me know if I am missing something or
if you have any questions!

Next meeting is on Thursday, March 24th, 1700 UTC at #tor-project irc
channel.

Cheers,
Isabela

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B