[ux] Orbot design

Sara Sinclair Brody scout at simplysecure.org
Fri Mar 18 18:01:35 UTC 2016

n8fr8 responded on another list, and forwarded the message to me directly.
(Thanks, Nathan!)

That icon pack is pretty cool; I'm impressed at how extensive it is! Ame
and I talked it over and she will reach out to them to see if they do style
guide work. Any organization that is going to put the investment into
open-sourcing graphical assets like that is worth at least a quick chat.

:D
Scout