[ux] Design Guideline Prioritizations

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Thu Mar 17 16:54:50 UTC 2016

Linda Naeun Lee:
> I would personally say that the examples that seem like low hanging fruits
> are to have official letterheads and business cards, which can do a lot for
> looking "official" to people like funders or other research organizations.

100% agree with this.

My vote:

Who: makers, whoever needs to use Tor logo for anything.

Goals as I've listed on [1]: biz cards, letter head, presentation
slides, activity reports, social media graphics, stickers

[1]
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/A4w1l5pDZZZPU2wKiYWo1JjWoCK3b4APPfAssHctsRR

Thanks!
--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall