[ux] Meeting summary + your mission for next week (should you choose to accept it)

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Mon Mar 14 14:57:37 UTC 2016

Hello everyone, reminder that we are meeting this Thursday again, at
10am PST time (30min meeting) - there was summer time change this
weekend, so please review the right time for your timezone.

Also, remember the homework :) there is another thread in the email list
with a few prioritization suggestions as well.

Cheers,
Isabela