[ux] Meeting this Thursday March 10

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu Mar 10 14:39:35 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
we are meeting today at 10am PST on #tor-project irc channel.

BTW Linda updated the wiki while in Valencia:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam

Is looking great and I hope to have some time next week to continue
organizing it (I have some other priorities for this week).

In Valencia we discussed the design guidelines that Simply Secure will
be building for Tor. Here is the link with examples that Ame shared:
https://medium.com/@iamtec/a-list-of-style-guides-brand-guidelines-and-front-end-frameworks-e5bb62db91e5#.jpx0ltw43

Talk to you soon!
Isabela