[ux] UX party tonight Valencia 7:00-10:00

Ame Elliott ame at simplysecure.org
Wed Mar 2 14:10:40 UTC 2016

(no attachment)
Hello Tor UXers in Valencia,

There’s Salon de Diseño, a UX party tonight 7:00-10:00pm at deWall Space, c/ Portal de Valldigna 10.  RSVP with Eventbrite. Use fake info/email if you like the registration isn’t connected to anything, nobody will check your name or ticket. Our sponsors just want to know how many people to justify delicious wine and snacks, but nobody is checking names.

We’ll meet designers from the local Valencia community, talk surveillance, social justice, and big D design too.

RSVP here:https:// <https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=22459864058>www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=22459864058 <http://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=22459864058>
You won’t be turned away at the door, but it’s helpful to buy the wine next time if you RSVP, even with fake info.

Ooh Ahhhh Cool Graphic here: https://twitter.com/ameellio/status/704716504630235136 <https://twitter.com/ameellio/status/704716504630235136>

~Ame