[ux] Fwd: Design/research group

Nicholas R. Parker (RIT Student) nrp7859 at rit.edu
Tue Mar 1 18:30:00 UTC 2016

I'm working with a small group over at RIT that's starting to get some
things together to do research on/for the TOR project for the purpose of
understanding how it works better and (in the long run) doing work on
trying to both find weaknesses and contribute positively to the operation
of the project.

Seeing as how we're just getting off the ground now, our goal is first to
build an isolated TOR network that we can do our work on. I'm reaching out
for your know-how and was hoping you could point us in the right direction
in terms of how to go about setting such a system up.

All the best,

Nicholas R. Parker
Rochester Institute of Technology
5thYear, BS/MS Computing Security