[ux] great meeting last week, let's keep it going

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Jul 13 13:42:10 UTC 2016

Hello everyone -- I am sorry for this late note but I have a conflict
today :( I had schedule a while back to be at this conference today and
it conflicts with our meeting. I am very sorry I will be missing it.

Phil -- sorry for not addressing your email  -- will do another time tho!

Cheers,
Isabela