[ux] great meeting last week, let's keep it going

Ame Elliott ame at simplysecure.org
Fri Jul 8 14:27:53 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Many thanks to Elio for sharing work on the Style Guide.  Phillip, you raised questions about re-branding Tor versus incremental progress, and I think it’s important to discuss what the near and long term vision for the style guide are.

Take a look here: http://elioqoshi.me/owncloud/index.php/s/DtZBYB78l8ZqQ4I <http://elioqoshi.me/owncloud/index.php/s/DtZBYB78l8ZqQ4I>

We’re looking for quick wins to keep momentum moving forward. Right now that means more codifying what already exists instead of making radical changes. But the hope is the Styleguide is a living document that adapts over time.

It’s exciting to see this coming together.

Thanks everyone,
Ame