[ux] Reminder: IRC meeting today 18:00 UTC

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Jul 6 17:06:41 UTC 2016

A task that was a follow up from previous meetings was to start
documenting the style guidelines project on our wiki.

I created this page
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam/StyleGuidelines

Is linked under the section 'current projects' at ux team wiki:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam#Projects

I think one thing to have on that page is a review log where we can
document the evolution of the project.

Please don't take this as final :) feedback and improvements are welcomed.