[ux] Reminder: IRC meeting today 18:00 UTC

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Wed Jul 6 16:02:00 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Just a friendly reminder that we're going to have an special meeting
today at 18:00 UTC on #tor-project.

The meeting schedule isn't changing. We're going to follow the original
biweekly meetings after this.

Next meeting is going to be next Wednesday 17:00 UTC on July 13 and the
one after would be on 27th.

We've a new member (Welcome Elio) who's working on the design guideline.
We're going to discuss that as the main topic to make sure he's caught
up and to plan for next.

Looking forward seeing you!

Best,
--
Nima
0X58C4B928A3E218F6 | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall