[ux] Intro: Ame from Simply Secure

Victor Solares solares_915 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 22:00:52 UTC 2016

Hey Ame,
Thanks for the intro. I just recently joined this newsletter in hopes of helping out in any way I can. I am currently the UX lead at GSD&M (advertising agency) in the US. I occasionally do some freelance work on the side, but I am looking to spend more time on passion projects like this. I've actually just started the process of creating a style guide for the agency I work for. I intend to include some high level experience/interaction design guidelines to supplement the visual design guidelines as well.
So if there is any way I can help, I'd be happy to assist. I'd love to start helping out the Tor project any way I can.
Thanks for reaching out to the group!
Victor Solares at hamburgerbutton