[ux] Why Is Usable Security Hard, and What Should We Do about it?

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Sat Feb 6 23:03:35 UTC 2016

Hello friends,

Whether you're a (UX) designer, a crypto nerd, cypherpunk, a security
enthusiast programmer, or heck even if all above... I strongly recommend
watching this presentation by "Adrienne Porter Felt" at Enigma
conference about "Why Is Usable Security Hard, and What Should We Do
about it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFjde0UPbY

She tackles down some very important topics on usability of security
software. I personally have a lot of respect for her and her team at
Chrome for what they do with regard to UX.

Best,
--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall