[ux] UX team meeting on IRC and in Valencia

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu Feb 4 16:20:25 UTC 2016

Hello UX!

I wanted to send this email a few months ago but was under a pile of
other things and it was just impossible to do it.

My name is Isabela and I am a Project Manager at Tor. I am also very
excited with the UX team and I want to do my best to help this team help
Tor.

I've been reading the list archives and there is some really cool work
already going on. I was wondering if we could have an irc meeting to
talk about the team and also what we should be doing in Valencia!

I saw the Tor Launcher UX research discussion in our list of sessions:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016WinterDevMeeting/AgendaIdeas

I thought that it would be cool to have a chat before Valencia to do
some coordination. I know Ame will be there too and she is working on
our guidelines, so it will be a nice moment to chat about it too.

Another thing I will be doing this month is working on a wiki page for
this team[0]. If you look at it now you won't be impressed :) but I do
plan on working on the page and if you want to help or chat about what
is there you can ping me here on this list or on IRC #tor-project
(@isabela).

We want to build a wiki page for each team summarizing their work,
meeting schedules etc. so its easier for volunteers to understand what
is going on. You can check out the Metrics team[1] and Network team[2]
page to understand what I am talking about :)

We should also discuss how frequent we should meet.

Anyways if, people think is a good idea to meet next week, please pick a
day/time here:
http://doodle.com/poll/smkbztzwqnfqb7wu

Cheers,
Isabela

[0] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam
[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/MetricsTeam
[2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B