[ux] We want your DESIGN feedback on the redesigned Tor metrics website! (DUE: 1/5/2017)

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Fri Dec 23 22:46:22 UTC 2016

Hello all,

The metrics and UX team have teamed up to make a more usable and useful
metrics webpage.

Prototype:  http://107.23.39.12/index.html
Design feedback pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/Fv8A9XrSnaez

Please provide feedback by January 5th 2017 at 15:00 UTC on the pad
rather than emailing this thread. You are welcome to share the pad with
people you think would provide valuable feedback.

We have another pad to collect general feedback. If you have an extra 10
minutes, we would appreciate your feedback on there as well:

General UI feedback pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/esVoPphdMGnU

If you want additional information on what we changed and how we worked
on this, here's the (slightly not up to date) project page:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/UX/MetricsRedesign

Cheers,
Linda

--
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2