[ux] [Next Meeting] Wed 8/24 17:00 UTC #tor-project

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Wed Aug 24 02:42:48 UTC 2016

Hi there, just a reminder that this is happening tomorrow (wed aug 24
1700 UTC).

I updated the wiki with the process that Ame sent:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam/StyleGuidelines

There is still work to be done there and we can talk tomorrow.

Elio if you can bring links to all the versions (if you have them) that
you worked on before coming with the final one that would be cool to
have it documented :) I can pair them up with meeting logs or urls to
emails on the list for reference to the discussions we had around it.

About the communication to the rest of Tor -- I will start a pad before
the meeting with a draft for 'internal launch email' and we can all
review it.

I also added the following session suggestion for Tor's dev meeting agenda:

    "Design Guidelines and what's next? -- isabela"

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2016SummerDevMeeting/AgendaIdeas

:) I think it will be a good way to close the loop with the "buy in", so
we can make it official and be able to move to a next 'milestone' in
this journey

Lets talk more tomorrow!
c-ya there,
Isabela

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B