[ux] some ppl missing tomorrow meeting

Sara Sinclair Brody scout at simplysecure.org
Thu Apr 14 14:18:23 UTC 2016

Y'all are quite the jet-setters. :)

Does anyone else have agenda items for discussion today? I think the topic
I want to discuss (below) is fine to do over email, but I'm happy to join
on IRC if there are other items for discussion. Otherwise I think we should
cancel until next week.

For style guide work I'm interested to know what Shari or other Tor
staffers think about the open questions listed in the draft style guide,
and whether there's any sense of priorities among the various assets
(business cards, slide templates, and letterhead)?

Isabela, have you had a chance to talk to Shari about it? If not, perhaps
you can put me in touch directly with her or her admin and I'll set up a
time for us to have a quick chat by phone?

My best,
Scout