[ux] Banner Graphics for Advertising

j.a.w.n at tutanota.com j.a.w.n at tutanota.com
Sat Apr 9 17:37:22 UTC 2016

Hello,

I was asking around if there was resources of some static banner ads, so any
website owner or blogger could quickly and easily implement a static banner
advert to show support for the tor project, I was informed on IRC that this
does not exist and to direct my questions to this mailing list.

Is it true there is no such material exists?
If so id happily help to create such material.
I was thinking it would be great it there was a .zip with a handful of
different designs/sizes of simple banner ads anyone can you to show the
support and link more people back to the tor-project webpage.

Thanks