[ux] Meeting tomorrow Thursday April 7

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Apr 6 19:15:34 UTC 2016

I forgot that Shari might actually join us tomorrow ( I will confirm)
since she couldn't last time cuz she was sick.

So we should catch up with her on things like licensing and probably
some of those open questions as well.

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B