[ux] FOSDEM 2016 Call for participation for the Open Source Design Devroom

Bernard Tyers ei8fdb at ei8fdb.org
Tue Nov 24 22:23:05 UTC 2015

Hi there,

We will be running the 2nd Open Source Design track at FOSDEM this year (last year was the first!).

If there are any designers (interaction/graphic/visual/UI), user researchers, localisation and content writers who would like to take part, please submit a proposal.

A list of possible topics and the full Call for Participation announcement are available:

http://opensourcedesign.net/events/design/hack/meeting/2016/01/30/opensourcedesign-fosdem.html

Event details are:

When: Saturday, 30th January, 2016
Where: ULB Campus Solbosch, Brussels
Submission link: https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM16/
Submission deadline: Tuesday, 1st December, 2015

You can find more details about FOSDEM available at:

https://fosdem.org/2016/

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing your proposals!

Also, I wonder if I should send this mail to the tor-dev list too?

thanks,
Bernard