[ux] Tor Configuration Dialogue User Study Update

Spencer spencerone at openmailbox.org
Wed Dec 9 02:44:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

>> Spencer:
>> Are these publicly available?
>>

> David Fifield:
> No, I don't think so.

Bummer.  It would be awesome to see the various iterations, if not only
to help assist with logic.

> I don't think
> we have documented plans online but roughly the plan is to do another
> user study to test the usability of an altered interface.

Word.  If the info is made public, please let me know :)

> It's easy to find flaws in any interface,

If this was the case, people would blame interfaces and not themselves
:P

> but may be hard to make
> something concrete that is actually better.

Logic is good for getting most, if not all, of the way there :)

Wordlife,
Spencer