[ux] Tor Configuration Dialogue User Study Update

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Sat Dec 5 15:12:10 UTC 2015

Linda Naeun Lee:
> Lunar:
>
> Thank you for that link! I wasn't aware of this related effort, and it
> looks like I can learn a bit from it.

Hi,

I should present myself as well. I'm sajolida, I'm working for Tails on
technical writing and UX.

We're planning to continue this work in 2016. So we should make sure to
communicate well on what both our projects are doing on this field, and
maybe share some efforts.

I thought about having a UX session about the connection process in
Tails at the IFF [1], are you going to be there? I'm not sure about the
format yet but it depends a lot on who's going to be there and their
objectives.

[1]: https://internetfreedomfestival.org/