[ux] Tor Configuration Dialogue User Study Update

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Tue Dec 1 20:34:43 UTC 2015

David Fifield:
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 08:21:24PM -0800, Linda Naeun Lee wrote:
>> If you want to see details of the experiment, we have video recordings of each
>> session participant, summaries of the video recordings, transcribed interviews
>> conducted, and much more here: https://github.com/lindanlee/
>> circumvention-ux-tor/tree/master/sessions/pre. Feel free to contact me with any
>> questions or clarifications.
>
> Let me point you specifically to the summary of each session:
> https://github.com/lindanlee/circumvention-ux-tor/blob/master/sessions/pre/participant-summaries.txt
> (E1 is easy, E2 is medium, E3 is hard.) The corresponding videos are at:
> https://github.com/lindanlee/circumvention-ux-tor/tree/master/sessions/pre/videos

For those who were not on IRC today, this topic has been discussed with
the Tor Browser team. You can find the full log here:

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-project/2015/tor-project.2015-12-01-19.01.log.html

--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall