[ux] Tor Configuration Dialogue User Study Update

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Tue Dec 1 09:11:05 UTC 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 08:21:24PM -0800, Linda Naeun Lee wrote:
> If you want to see details of the experiment, we have video recordings of each
> session participant, summaries of the video recordings, transcribed interviews
> conducted, and much more here: https://github.com/lindanlee/
> circumvention-ux-tor/tree/master/sessions/pre. Feel free to contact me with any
> questions or clarifications.

Let me point you specifically to the summary of each session:
https://github.com/lindanlee/circumvention-ux-tor/blob/master/sessions/pre/participant-summaries.txt
(E1 is easy, E2 is medium, E3 is hard.) The corresponding videos are at:
https://github.com/lindanlee/circumvention-ux-tor/tree/master/sessions/pre/videos