[tor-teachers] Fwd: Re: Speaking at the University of Waterloo

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Mon Oct 10 22:34:14 UTC 2016

Hello Tor Teachers!

I will be giving a talk on my work and research for Tor this Thursday at the
University of Waterloo.  I'm not sure yet if there will be video, but (as
always) my slides will be available.

This talk is probably less reuseable for general purpose teaching material,
but may prove interesting to some of our more techno- or crypto- curious relay
operators and contributors.

Should I add an announcement to the calendar thing on the blog?  Does anyone
ever actually look at that thing?

----- Forwarded message from isis agora lovecruft <isis at torproject.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--