[tor-teachers] New resource: All About Tor for Libraries

Nicolas Braud-Santoni nicolas.braud-santoni at iaik.tugraz.at
Wed Nov 30 16:22:05 UTC 2016

Hi Alison,

Thanks a bunch for this, it looks like it's going to be pretty helpful  :-)

I have a quick question, though: was any special care/thought given to
the specific tool mentioned?
Are those recommendations?

For instance, why mention Subgraph over Qubes, or Tails over Whonix?
I guess the links list is not trying to be exhaustive either.
(This is not necessarily reflecting my “preferred tools”, just trying to
hilight the issue I see)

Best,

    Nicolas